Party all night long with live music by LONGSHOT and your favourite tunes by DJ Anchor at Saskatoon’s Largest New Year’s Eve Party!
SCMA Nominated Group of Year, Longshot brings their energetic local talent to the stage at Prairieland Park for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Party!
Over 1000 of your closest friends dancing, singing and partying all night to the live music of Longshot and the party tunes from DJ Anchor. Free party swag, personalize red solo cups, a photo booth, party games, free coat check and, of course, FREE Parking – all at Saskatoon’s largest New Year’s Eve Party! Get your tickets today for the best NYE party in town! #NYEyxe
- When: December 31, Anually
- Where: World Trade Center at Prairieland Park, HALL E Entrance
- Tickets: Now until Dec 30 - $25 each plus s/c & GST
*get them online before Dec 1st and tickets are 2 for 1!!
Dec 31 - $30 each plus s/c & GST
- Time: Doors open at 9:00 PM
- Who: Must be 19+ to attend (photo ID required)
- Online: with Prairieland Park Online Ticket Sales
- Mac's Convenience Stores: at any Mac's Convenience Store in Saskatoon (Early November).
- In Person: In Person: Mac’s Convenience Stores or Circle K Locations in Saskatoon
Sports On Tap Sports Bar at 2606 Lorne Ave
The Administration Offices at Prairieland Park – 2nd Floor of the World Trade Center Saskatoon Building (503 Ruth Street – open 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday)
- Early Bird Promotion - 2 for 1 Tickets available Online Only until December 1st
Once again Transit will be offering free service at hourly intervals after 8:00 PM - last trip outbound to most neighbourhoods from Downtown will be 2:45 AM Route 1 Exhibition(leaving the Downtown Terminal @:31 past the hour) Route 19 Centre Mall via Lorne (leaving the Downtown Terminal @:16 past the hour).